Thursday, July 02, 2009

Stupid Birds

I defy someone to challenge me on this. Magpie's are the WORST sounding, most annoying bird on the planet. Their sound is horrible. at 4am, or at 4pm. They are annoying, and loud, obnoxious. What purpose do they serve on this planet? So I found on a website, that they take ticks off large animals, and store them for later, but oftentimes the ticks still reproduce. So first of all, there are no large animals around here. The largest is the neighbor's dog, which is a pug. Pugs are not large. So no large animals around here, but reading this article, I guess there could be a large number of ticks. Great. Another reason to hate these nasty beasts. I hate magpie's.

In other news my Mom's coming to visit! HOW EXCITING!!! I can't wait! For August long weekend she's coming! Hopefully we'll go to Waterton this time. We weren't able to go last time, and I was disappointed. Nothing else is new with us. Saw Coldplay and Jerry Seinfeld a couple weeks back. Both were fantastic! Especially Coldplay. Definitely the best concert I've seen, and not only that, they played a set at a back stage, and played probably about 15 feet from where we sat. It was very exciting!

Also got a new Macbook Pro. Still the little 13 incher, but the newest model, I think it came out a couple weeks back and we bought it like 3 days later. Really cool features, especially the face recognition in iphoto. I really like it.

Well I better be off, and make supper for my cute husband!

0 comments: